Monday, May 28, 2018

Rude Pundit Patreon: Now With Rude Storytime

Memorial Day is a totally inappropriate time to sell shit, but everyone else does it, so what the hell.

Salute the troops by subscribing over at the Rude Pundit's Patreon page.

Now, in addition to extra weekly blog posts, you'll get the brand new "Rude Storytime," which is a terrible name for some fucked-up audio storytelling. The first one is there now, and it's about the three times I've had guns pointed at me. As one listener said, "You're as good a storyteller orally [insert rude comment here] as you are textually." Your mileage may vary.

My Uncle Jack fought in Japan so I could have the freedom to blog and do a podcast. Won't you honor him by subscribing?

(Note: That's totally true. My great uncle was an engineer in the Army in WWII. Ended up working for NASA for a while. And he was a genuinely great guy.)